Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Cats Are Taking Over

I've noticed something lately...

People are REALLY into cats.

More than normal.

I have proof. Below are photos screen capped from the Urban Outfitters website of cat shirts that are available for purchase. And this isn't even all of them. THERE ARE MORE THAN THIS.

















Most of these are just plain ugly. I mean, I like cats, but not THAT much. I prefer shirts like this:


RAINBOW TIGER. With half his head missing :(


Note: These are only shirts from Urban Outfitters. I didn't do an image search. I didn't even bother Googling "cat shirts". I knew they would be at UO. 



I also enjoyed what my "previously viewed" turned into. 





1 comment:

  1. This is amazing, keep up the good work! Also, loved the blog on cover band names. I'm a fan.

    ReplyDelete