Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Amish You

       The Amish are, as my mother would say, "in vogue". There are all sorts of reality shows on television these days depicting Amish youths going wild in New York City or Amish mafia members walking angrily through a field. All are staged. Props to "The Learning Channel" for propagating lies to the American public for the sake of entertainment. In the spirit of posting a slew of pictures about currently popular trends, I thought I would feature some of the best Amish jokes the internet had to offer. Why are the Amish suddenly so popular? I haven't the foggiest.

         I have a friend who is a fan of my blog who requested I post more content because he is greedy. Since I've been out of town and haven't had time to work on much of anything, I thought I would whip up something quick to appease the masses/this one person. Josh Hostetler runs the slightly-satirical-but-never-questionable blog known as Amish Hipster. I enjoy his posts as well as our interaction on Twitter. Since I needed something to post, I'm not necessarily featuring Josh in today's post (because he's already too popular), it's more of a shout out. Winky face

So here we go...every decently funny Amish joke I could find:




The power was knocked out at my house a few weeks ago. I had to use the bathroom Amish style and a selfie was necessary to capture the moment. 


"Sorry, Pops." *deuces*


I am aware that's a picture of a Puritan...but what if it wasn't?


Double entendre alert cause dang he's got a sweaty pit. 

I especially enjoy this one because 256 is a Huntsville, AL area code. 

I hope this is legit, because this Elizabeth girl is onto something. 


         If you want more information about the Amish, you should probably go read a book because television and the internet are full of lies. Except for this blog. I am not a liar.

No comments:

Post a Comment